COMPREHENSIVE REAL-ESTATE PLANNING STRATEGIES
Future Cities® Group (FCG) provides comprehensive real-estate and municipal economic strategies to municipalities, building owners and tenants in Canada and around the world. FCG’s head-office is located in Montreal, Canada. The firm is also active in the U.S.A., Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia and Europe.
Municipal Economic Development
- Strategic planning
- Revenue generating strategies Development of objectives and strategies Policy development
- Problem Solving
- Economic development marketing strategies Development programming
- Project management
- Support in selection of development sites
- Feasibility studies, development studies and strategies Leasing maximization strategies
- Site surveys and analysis of existing conditions Measurement and certification of building areas Conformity to regulations and building codes Programming of building owner and tenant needs Space feasibility studies (plans, estimations, etc.) Architectural design guidelines and concepts Pre-leasing studies
- Interior design and planning
Construction Contract Documents
- Construction documents and specifications
- Negotiation and coordination of tenders for construction Project management
- Site inspections
- Contract administration
- Post construction analysis
- Building management and rental systems Planning strategies for interior spaces Building performance planning
- Strategic planning for corporate installations Development of leasing strategies
Lease Negotiation Assistance
- Negotiate leases, offers to lease and other related agreements;
- Prepare or mandate physical due diligence studies and submit recommendations; Prepare or mandate cost analysis studies and pro-forma documentation;
- Prepare documentation and negotiate zoning change, signing and building permit issues;
- Identify lease costs (tenant’s work, landlord’s work, incentives, etc).
- Provide or mandate roll-out architectural, design, land-surveying, geo-technical , engi- neering and other professional services and follow-up;
- Evaluate project performance during and after project cycle;
- Assist and report to the client’s building committee for approvals and updates; Prepare or coordinate the close-out and deficiency punch list of the tenant’s and land- lord’s work;
- Coordinate all with legal and insurance representatives; Follow-up on the project schedule;
- Cost control management;
- Verify, negotiate and recommend building certification.
Health and biotech
Commercial and corporate
The firm covers a wide range of building industry sectors : Residential, Health and Biotech, Commercial and Corporate, Worship and Non-profit, Government and Education, as well as Transportation.
The 21st Century will require a multiplicity of uses and public/private partner- ships. Our team is well versed in the needs of private, public and non-proft sectors, and often acts as an intermediary between multiple users and clients.